Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 February 2008

Cool Skateboarding Bedding!!!

I got an email from a friend a couple of months ago, asking me when I'm going to send another package for the Philippines because he wanted me to buy a skateboard. He's just gonna pay me back as soon as he recieved it.. He just love skateboarding. I feel bad because until now I wasn't able to check a cool skateboard for him. I'm jazzed when I found visonbedding.com. I was just looking for sites that offers personalized bedding and then this website caught my attention because of the skateboard bedding they offer. And it reminds me what I still owe from my friend :-).
I believed that this is a cool site for skateboarding fanatics everywhere. Even if I'm not a skateboarder I will consider buying one of their beddings. Here are examples of my favorites.

This is a Skateboard Flip Lap Blanket, this will look good in my living room.It is double layered.Top (design) layer is super soft microsuede fabric.Bottom layer is a plush polar fleece in black.



Here is a "Moon Skater Bedding", perfect for my son's room.

All their bleddings are soft, cozy and the quality is excellent and made right in the USA!

So whether you are a into skateboarding or not, check Skateboard Bedding by VisionBedding. You'll be surprised with the beautiful bedding product they offer. Enjoy!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails